Welcome to GID, Windsor Communities, and Windsor Business Parks Websites (collectively,
the “GID Websites”).
By using or accessing any area of the GID Websites, the User (“User”) is deemed
to fully understand and assent to the legal matters set forth below:
- GID is a trade name for over 300 persons, trusts, partnerships, corporations and
limited liability companies that are engaged primarily in the business of acquiring,
developing, owning, managing and operating and disposing of income producing real
estate. GID’s logo is:
- Windsor Communities is a trade name for GID’s portfolio of multifamily residential
apartment communities located throughout the United States. Its logo is:
- Windsor Corporate Suites is a trade name for Windsor Communities’ Corporate rental
program, a part of Windsor Communities’ rental apartment management activities.
- Windsor Business Park is a trade name for all industrial/flex commercial space owned
within GID. Its logo is:
- The primary types of income producing real estate within GID are multifamily residential
housing, suburban office buildings and industrial/flex commercial space.
- Each multifamily residential housing community, each office building complex or
campus and each industrial/flex commercial space center is owned by one or, in a
few cases, more, independent single purpose legal entities.
- Management of all income producing real estate investments within GID is performed
by Windsor Property Management Company, a/k/a Windsor Management Company, pursuant
to individual property management agreements for each investment or site. Collectively,
such management agreements are the sole source of revenues and income of Windsor
Property Management Company. Each management agreement is terminable without cause
at will upon short notice by the single purpose entity which owns title to the property
which is the subject matter of the property management agreement.
- Any person or entity which provides goods or services to or for the benefit of or
which leases, occupies or in any way enjoys the benefits of use or possession of
any real estate asset of any legal entity within GID shall be entitled to look solely
to such legal entity for payment or other consideration payable or deliverable in
return for such goods or services, for the fulfillment of any obligation or liability
of such legal entity to such person and for any satisfaction of any remedy, at law
or in equity, unless otherwise provided by contract in writing.
- The GID Websites are for informational purposes only. They are provided on an “as
is”, “where is”, “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express
or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title, implied warranties
of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, security
- Neither GID, nor any entity considered part of GID (or their respective members,
officers, directors, employees or other representatives), warrant that the GID Websites
will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results
that may be obtained from the use of the GID Websites, or as to the accuracy or
reliability of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through
the GID Websites. Neither GID, nor any other party involved in creating, producing,
or distributing the GID Websites shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use
the GID Websites, including but not limited to, reliance by a User on any information
obtained from the GID Websites or that may result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions,
deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission,
or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications
failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to records, programs, or services.
Each User hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise,
and services available through the GID Websites. Because some jurisdictions do not
allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages,
in such jurisdictions liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing contained on the GID Websites or elsewhere should be construed, by implication
or otherwise, as a warranty or representation, that any entity considered part of
GID, including but not limited to Windsor Property Management Company, is adequately
capitalized to conduct the business in which it is engaged.
- The foregoing conditions and limitations may be revised at any time by updating
this posting. The User shall be bound by any such revisions and should therefore
periodically visit this page to review the then current conditions to which he or
she is bound.
- Except as otherwise permitted by GID no materials from the GID Websites may be copied,
reproduced, republished, unloaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way.
- All trade names, logos and icons are proprietary to GID. Nothing contained on the
GID Websites should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license
or right to use any trade name, logo or icon displayed on the GID Websites without
the prior written permission of GID. The User’s use of the trade names, logos and
icons or any other content of the GID Websites, except as provided herein, is strictly
Moving to The Upper West Side
Discover helpful resources and information on moving to the Upper West Side of New York City.Moving to the Upper West Side